HELP : A SIMPLE FORCED CHOICE TASK but cannot do !

pan_work at yahoo.Fr pan_work at yahoo.Fr
Tue Apr 12 12:42:10 UTC 2011

I need to try that... Unfortunately I had not so much time so I found
a solution with the VisualScale. I put number 1 and number 2 besides
the pictures and ask to participants to don't click on the pictures
but on the visualscale... Then If I got 5 images, I put a 5-likert
visual click... Pretty artisanal but it worked for last week. But I
want to do better. I need to try your solution Liwenna...