How to fade from slide1 to slide2 (inline?)

miamalika andrea-laura at gmx.ch
Tue Apr 19 10:32:21 UTC 2011

Hey there!

I have a problem. I want to create a Stroop imagery task which
functions as following: first, a color NAME is presented and the
subjects have to imagine that color in a following box (white text
frame in a slide). Then, a second slide is presented (same text frame
in a slide) but with a back color varying.

Now I want a gradual change between the white empty text box and the
colored text box so that the colors appear to "fade in".

How can I do this? I'm pretty new to e-prime so it should be an easy
solution..

I also thought about fading a picture in pixel by pixel or to have the
brightness of 1 slide gradually changing from white to the color.

What appears best to you? How could I do this?

Thank you and best regards
Mia