How to fade from slide1 to slide2 (inline?)

liwenna liwenna at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 09:33:52 UTC 2011

Hi Mia,

A little warning ahead: given that your task is a Stroop task you'll
also want to collect response times... probably using a microphone?
Should the rt's include the time that is spent on the fading?

If so, then you'll probably have to use one trick or another in order
to arrive at the correct RT. What trick to use exactly kinda depends
on which fading set-up you'll use (although all three are pretty
similar) and what your termination response is (button, mic).

Don't hesitate to come back once you arrived at that point and maybe
the other readers can already make their suggestions? I would likely
opt for using some set-up in which the rt is computed from the rttime
variables but I vaguely remember that in the past I have read David
suggesting an entirely different object to run simultaneously on which
the response is collected... but I can't find that post back... David?

best,

liw