Running an Unreferenced List

Jake jakey.anderson at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 18:37:30 UTC 2011

Dear Group,
As a simple fix to a problem created by a last minute feature request
by my PIs, I'd like to run an unreferenced list object, which intern
runs an unreferenced procedure and 3 trial-level, unreferenced
objects.

When I try to use the ListObject.Run method, I get this error:
"Factor Error: Invalid Context"

I can run a SlideObject or TextObject just fine, but this error is
specific to the ListObject.

Has anyone tried something like this before?  Is it even possible to
run an unreferenced list object?

Thanks!
Jake