Running an Unreferenced List

David Nicholson david.averill.nicholson at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 19:36:01 UTC 2011

Hi Jake,

I'm not sure I completely understand how you want this structured but check
out Laura McCarthy Contingent Branching and see if that helps any.  I
trimmed the program to just have the part that may help you.  All you might
need to do is add a c after ListObject.Run to tell the program that it is
context in your secession proc.  For example ListObject.Run c

Best of luck,
David