audio feedback for mouse click

Becky Clements cobwebfaery at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 00:34:40 UTC 2011

Hi All,

I am in the process of designing an experiment that will be run on a
touch screen tablet. I want an short audio file to play when
participants touch the screen. I know I am able to use the feedback
slide to do this but there are 10+ tasks each with many many slides
which would need feedback and as such it would be a very messy way of
doing it. I am on the hunt for a neater way. I am a coding novice but
have been programming conditional statements and hittests as part of
the experiment and was wondering if there was a bit of code I can use
that will play an audio clip if the mouse response > 0? I have been
playing around with trying to this but I am not sure if there are
things I need to define before I can do something like:

If mouse.RESP > "0" Then

AudioFile.Play

All and any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Becky