audio feedback for mouse click

Michiel Spape Michiel.Spape at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Aug 3 16:03:51 UTC 2011

Hiya,
Just a word of caution on that last suggestion (although I agree, the pc speaker - if it is actually connected - is groovy): "Under no circumstance should this be used for real-time access." says e-basic help. In many cases, you don't need brilliant timing, of course...
Best,
Mich

Michiel Spapé
Research Fellow