help desperately needed

Michiel Spape Michiel.Spape at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Aug 9 10:41:18 UTC 2011

Hi,
If you have working code for this design, then what is the problem? Do you get stuck somewhere or do you basically want somebody else to code your experiment? If the latter, than you might need to hire a programmer - I'm sure there are more than enough people here willing to act as one. If your budget doesn't really stretch that far, I'd suggest reading the tutorial and the absolutely marvellous E-Primer http://step.psy.cmu.edu/materials/EPrimer.pdf . On the other hand, if you're way past that, you could try rephrasing your plea for help in a way which makes it more possible for people here to shine: is the blue color the problem? Do you not know how to have 200 trials? Is the proportion/probability of trial type a problem? Each of these seems unlikely, but it is impossible to get a clue from your email.
Best,
Mich

Michiel Spapé
Research Fellow