EPrime - motion stim issues

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Aug 18 17:26:53 UTC 2011

Lisa,

OK, I will ask the obvious dumb question.  If you
already have a program that works in
Presentation, why would you want to recreate it
in E-Prime?  Although in principle E-Prime should
be able to handle this, it may require jumping
through a lot of complicated hoops, and it seems
to me that Presentation makes a better platform for this type of task.