EPrime - motion stim issues

Lisa Levinson lml1934 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 18:48:42 UTC 2011

Yes, Presentation is better for this type of experiment, however, the
Presentation script was generated in a different lab and the lab I am
working in is not set up to use Presentation (requires a serial port
connection for which we have had issues with timing). So, you are 100%
correct, I have been jumping through complicated hoops for more time than I
will admit and while I have made progress the motion stim for this
experiment is just crazy difficult to figure out. Today I was going to
attempt to increase the duration of stimulus presentation to see if it is a
appreciated.