Help Needed with Cell Numbers and Net Station

Paige Jablonski paigejablonski at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 17:46:55 UTC 2011

I'm working in an EEG lab and we are wondering how a cell number
changes in terms of coding to Net Station (the EEG software we're
using).  We're modifying a previous experiment, and the codes have
changes for all but two blocks and we do not know why it changed in
the first place.  We think we can just manually change the code to be
what we want, but also need to know why for future reference.  Thanks
for the help!!!