Making movie clips for E-Prime?

Lisa Levinson lml1934 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 20:03:22 UTC 2011

That would make sense, the "containers" make the content compatible with the
platform (MAC/PC). I have had luck saving video footage as .avi files but as
I said, it's something you have to test. I created an animation sequence in
Final Cut Pro (a MAC product) and saved in multiple formats (Mpeg, Mpg4,
Avi, etc) trying each to see which would run.