Accuracy on the preceding n-trials

Jonathan Friedel jefriedel at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 19:59:34 UTC 2011

Hello,

I am new to e-prime.  I am trying to change from when block of trials
to a second block of trails based on a 100% accuracy on the previous n
trials.  Unfortunately, I do not know what key words will help me
search to find what I want.

Let us say have three conditions, A, B, and C, and each condition has
20 different trials with in it.  I can get e-prime to randomly select
a condition and then trials.  What I need is for a condition to
continue infinitely, selecting trials randomly without replacement,
until the some number (let's 4) of consecutive trials are correct.
Once those four trials are correct, then eprime will randomly select
the next condition.  I appreciate that inline code will be necessary,
but I am not sure what is necessary.

Can someone start to point me in the appropriate direction?

Thanks for the help,

Jon