Accuracy on the preceding n-trials

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Mon Aug 29 20:35:59 UTC 2011

Jon,

Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) PST's trained staff
takes any and all questions at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp , and they
strive to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours -- this is pretty
much their substitute for proper documentation, so make full use of
it.  3) If you do get an answer from PST Web Support, please extend
the courtesy of posting their reply back here for the sake of others.

That said, here is my take...

How about the "Criterion Based Exit" example downloadable from the
PST web site?