image 'stretch' but maintaining aspect ratio

JACanterbury jacanterbury at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 10:46:56 UTC 2011

Hi all,

My research indicates that the answer to my question is 'No' but I
thought I'd try a quick post incase someone has found a way to do
this.

I want to display images without altering the aspect ratio (ie width
to height proportions) but to fix one of the dimensions, e.g. height
and leave eprime to set the appropriate width so that the image
doesn't get stretched/squashed. (easy in css but I haven't seen how it
can be done in eprime)

Any thoughts?

Many thanks,

John