image 'stretch' but maintaining aspect ratio

ben robinson baltimore.ben at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 14:13:47 UTC 2011

michael's probably got the better suggestion, but i have done this in eprime.
it requires, as he said, knowing the base size of the pictures.  find
this info by right clicking on each of your picture's icons in
windows, selecting properties, and then entering the horizontal and
vertical pixel information into a List object in eprime.
unfortunately, i know of no way to do this but by hand.
next you would set your SlideImage object's y-resolution to be a fixed
value, say 500 pixels high, and its x-resolution to be [(the original
y-res) divided by 500 multiplied by (the original x-res)].

ben