image 'stretch' but maintaining aspect ratio

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Dec 8 15:47:16 UTC 2011

John,

About the lack of anti-aliasing during
stretching...  I have never found this to be a
problem, but that is because I always start with
original images at a higher resolution and then
use "Stretch" to effectively "Shrink" the
original image, which seems to work OK.

That said, I too think it better to just make the
orginal images at the size you want displayed,
and then just let E-Prime display those without
Stretch.  I like to reserve Stretch just for
doing crude animations where I have to manipulate
the image size at run time (although I might also
use Stretch at times just to be lazy).

-- David McFarlane