More (free) E-Prime training & support resources

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Fri Dec 9 15:51:14 UTC 2011

For those of you looking for more, free, E-Prime training resources,
check out the videos on PST's YouTube channel
(http://www.youtube.com/user/PSTNET ).  They have 25 videos so far,
and I suppose will come up with more (for which they take
suggestions).  These are not nearly as good as what I will offer
after the new year, but they are free, they may cover specific topics
of interest to you, and they are available now.

PST also maintains a Facebook page at
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Psychology-Software-Tools-Inc/241802160683
, and it seems that they even answer questions there (which is more
than they do at their Forum).

I had not taken note of these resources before, and I don't know how
well PST has gotten the word out, so I just wanted to post the info
here (and should add this to my "How to Solve E-Prime Puzzles?" essay
at
http://groups.google.com/group/e-prime/browse_thread/thread/5425e03968cab428 )

-- David McFarlane