calculating sums etc. in virtual shop

Jacek Buczny jbuczny at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 17:28:40 UTC 2011

Hi,

Is E-Prime able to calculate sums etc.? For example a subject is going
to take a virtual shopping. He has 200 Euro in his wallet. In each
trial he is presented with a product, and has to decide "buy" or "not
to buy". After each trial I want to present how much he spent and how
much money left. After finishing a block of trials I want to present a
sum of participant's expenses (200 Euro minus what was bought in all
trials).

Where should I put information about each product price to calculate a
sum correctly? What kind of InLine script I should write down?

I will appreciate any help! Thank you in advance!

Jacek