calculating sums etc. in virtual shop

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Fri Dec 9 18:28:12 UTC 2011

Jacek,

Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) PST's trained staff
take any and all questions at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp , and they
strive to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours -- this is pretty
much their substitute for proper documentation, so make full use of
it.  3) In addition, PST takes questions at their Facebook page
(http://www.facebook.com/pages/Psychology-Software-Tools-Inc/241802160683
), and offers several instructional videos there and on their YouTube
channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/PSTNET ) (no Twitter feed yet,
though).  4) If you do get an answer from PST Web Support, please
extend the courtesy of posting their reply back here for the sake of others.

That said, here is my take...

You can computer most anything you like using inline code.  See
Chapter 4, "Using E-Basic", in the User's Guide that came with E-Prime.

If you are a beginner at E-Prime, then you might also see my essays at
http://groups.google.com/group/e-prime/browse_thread/thread/5425e03968cab428
and
http://groups.google.com/group/e-prime/browse_thread/thread/b0ce54870b723fc3 .

-- David McFarlane