change in scale

Jose Alejandro Aristizabal C josealejandro.aristizabalc at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 11:26:58 UTC 2011

Dear Sr

I'm stuck with this script to emulate an analog scale, and I have the
problem that by indicating a number on the scale to press next, the
data stays red.
What I want is the subject to choose a number on the scale go to the
next screen to return to choose another value. without actively
engaged in red.

Sorry for my English. thank you very much

'Designate "theState" as the Default Slide State, which is the
'current ActiveState on the Slide object "Stimulus".
Dim theState As SlideState
Set theState = Stimulus.States("Default")

Dim theSlideText As SlideText

Dim strHit As String

Dim theMouseResponseData As MouseResponseData

'Was there a response?
If Stimulus.InputMasks.Responses.Count > 0 Then

	'Get the mouse response.
	Set theMouseResponseData =
CMouseResponseData(Stimulus.InputMasks.Responses(1))

	'Determine string name of SlideText object at
	'mouse click coordinates. Assign that value to strHit
	strHit = theState.HitTest(theMouseResponseData.CursorX,
theMouseResponseData.CursorY)

End if
	'Did the subject click one of the SlideText sub-objects?
	If strHit <> "" And strHit <> "Image1" And strHit <>
"PainUnplesantness" And strHit <> "Confirm" And strHit <>
"NoUnpleasantness" And strHit <> "HighestUnpleasantness" And strHit <>
"Question2" Then
		Dim UnpleasantnessRating As Integer

		'Gain access to the SlideText sub-object selected
		'Change appearance of selected sub-object to provide feedback to the
subject.
		Set theSlideText =
CSlideText(Stimulus.States.Item("Default").Objects(strHit))

		Dim StrTu As String

		StrTu = Mid(strHit, 1, 4)

		Select Case StrTu

Case "Unpl"

	    If R2 = False Then
	 theSlideText.BackColor = CColor("red")
		R2 = True
		UnpleasantnessRating = CInt(Mid(strHit, 5, 3))
		c.Setattrib "Unpleasantness", UnpleasantnessRating
		Else
		 If theSlideText.BackColor = CColor("red") Then
		  R2 = False
		  eLSE
       IF theSlidetext.BackColor = CColor("Navy") Then
		  R2 = False
		   End If
	    End If
		End If
  End Select

  Goto RedoTrial

  Else
  If  R2 = False Then
  Goto RedoTrial
  End If
  If R2 = True Then
  ConfirmarActivado = True
  End If
End if

Botton Scale

		If ConfirmarActivado = true Then
		If theSlideText.BackColor = CColor("red")Then
	theSlidetext.BackColor = CColor("Navy")
	ConfirmarActivado = true
		End If
End If