change in scale

liwenna liwenna at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 12:33:34 UTC 2011

Although I don't know where your problem lies exactly, here are three
things that you could try:

1: move the label "redotrial" to before the inline in which the scale
is drawn
2: otherwise (if you need to old scaledrawing to stay for some
reason) : insert an inline inbetween the label "redotrial" and the
slide with the code " theSlidetext.BackColor = CColor("Navy") "
3: if the problem is not in the returning to the previous slide but
rather on a NEXT slide (so... not a next showing of the previous
slide) then add an "empty" slide inbetween this one and the next with
the background set to opaque and a duration of 20 ms or so. Following
that you'll have to redraw the scale for the next slide by copying the
scale drawing inline and adjust the code based on the name of the next
slide.

best,

AW