RT feedback according to list attribute

Charlotte c.elwell at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Feb 11 13:10:32 UTC 2011

Hello,
I've set up a lexical decision task and need to provide participants
with their mean response time to words, and their mean response time
to non-words at the end of the experiment. Whether each trial is a
word or non-word is set up as a list attribute.

At the moment I have the feedback slide on the sessionproc and thought
it was set up to provide the mean response time to all trials (still
not what I actually wanted), but on testing it is actually just
providing the response time to the very last trial.

Please help! How can I provide a slide with mean response times, that
is split up according to 'word type' attribute?

Charlotte