RT feedback according to list attribute

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Fri Feb 11 18:09:42 UTC 2011

Charlotte,

Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) PST's trained staff
takes any and all questions at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp , and they
strive to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours -- this is pretty
much their substitute for proper documentation, so make full use of
it.  3) If you do get an answer from PST Web Support, please extend
the courtesy of posting their reply back here for the sake of others.

That said, here is my take...

No built-in way for EP to do this.  But of course EP does provide all
the elements to roll your own.  Just create some global variables for
each of your desired sums or averages, and use inline code to
accumulate values to the appropriate global variable after each
response.  You might use a single global array to hold the values, or
take advantage of the Summation class provided by EP (see the online
E-Basic Help).  For help getting started with global variables and
inline code, please work through Chapter 4 of the User's Guide that
came with E-Prime.