Experiment Start timestamp

EC dragoblu at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 17:59:40 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,
in the experiment data, OnsetTime and all the other Time Audit
variables are measured in milliseconds since the experiment started.
Is there way to know when the experiment started in "computer time",
that is - a timestamp (in milliseconds) of the system clock at the
start?
In other words, when "Clock.Read = 0" happened? :)
I ask because I have an external device which has a clock synchronized
to the computer clock and I would to be able to combine data from the
external device with E-prime data.