recording response

Linda T linda.toscani at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 14:43:58 UTC 2011

Hi!

I have a problem with E-prime.
I have an image display (my stimulus) and the subject can respond when
they see this slide but it is really fast (500ms) then after this
image display I used a wait. The problem is that the subjects can
respond when there is the stimulus and also when there is the wait. If
the subjects respond when there is the stimulus e-prime show equally
the wait. I would like to say to the program that if the subjects
respond when there is the stimulus it doesn't employ the wait. Because
now the program record two responses if the subject respond twice.

I hope I was clear.

Linda