recording response

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Jul 7 16:20:14 UTC 2011

Linda,

Hmm.  I wonder what task you want to perform, because offhand this
design seems very clumsy -- You present an ImageDisplay for 500 ms,
then follow that with a Wait object, but since a Wait object does not
replace the previous visual display, this means that the subject will
continue to see the ImageDisplay during the Wait.  Why would you do
such a thing?  Then you go and collect a response to the Wait, which
you do not want.  Why did you add an input mask to the Wait object in
the first place?  If you just remove any input mask from the Wait
object, then you will not get two responses, which seems to be what
you are asking about.

I must be missing something.