recording response

Linda T linda.toscani at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 14:40:41 UTC 2011

In theory in the properties of the ImageDisplay I could indicate the
duration time (500ms) and the response time limit. The problem is if I
indicate a response time limit longer than the duration time e-prime
does not wait the response and go to the next trial after 500ms
without recording the response. I employed a Wait to this reason.

What is an input mask?

I fixed the problem with the liwena's inline. :-)

Best

Linda