recording current experimental time

Peter Quain pquain at une.edu.au
Mon Jul 11 18:11:52 UTC 2011

Hi Tobias,

That much difference between machines sounds pretty bad, and they
can't be too 'comparable' hardware wise. Could be a faulty graphics
card / driver on the 5 second machine? Is it a GeForce card, perhaps?
They can perform really badly. Maybe it has a bunch of processes
running background, chewing up CPU? Anyway, 5 seconds is an age, I'd
be wary about using that machine.

If you only have 2 stimuli, what are they? (why do they need to be bitmaps)

Peter