recording current experimental time

Tobias tobias.fw at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 10:54:07 UTC 2011

Well, the computers have some differences, the slowest is a Core2
Pentium, the fastest an i5. But we are talking of really small bitmaps
of 40x40 pixels, I guess this shouldn't make much of a difference even
for a 486er.
The two bitmaps are a horizontal and a vertical line. They are
distributed on a matrix of 10x10 positions.