recording current experimental time

Tobias tobias.fw at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 10:57:13 UTC 2011

Thanks for the hint - that is more or less what I did.

I had it this way:

[code]
t1 = clock.read
[more code]
t2 = clock.read
c.setttrib "code1.dur", t2 - t1

Do you have an idea how to shorten the time it takes to load the
bitmaps? Note that it is actually only two different bitmaps, that
have to be loaded each 50 times, though.

Best,
Tobias