InLine response time data logging

Anthony santistevan64 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 19:18:24 UTC 2011

Hello All,

I am currently having issues logging the response time from a slide. The
program setup is such that the slide does not advance until an InLine
conditional has been met (the subject clicks on a box). The slide advances
fine; however, the response time data is not logged because I have setup the
slide properties such that it does not advance on any click (because I only
want clicks in the box to advance the slide). My question is: how can I log
response times from an InLine code under certain conditional circumstances?

Thank you,
Anthony