Substitute one out of 100 images on a slide

Tobias tobias.fw at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 10:57:14 UTC 2011

I found out why the timing was so different on different computers!

On two of them I copied the folder with the eprime files on the
desktop which was - as I discovered recently - not on the local
harddrive but on a server. Accordingly, each bitmap had to be
transferred from the server to the local computer.

So after using different, screens, graphic cards and bitmaps I finally
found the you might say rather obvious reason :-p

Anyway thanks for your help. May my failure help others to not fail!