Making movie clips for E-Prime?

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Tue Jul 12 21:05:06 UTC 2011

Mich,

Thanks.  As it turns out, VirtualDubMod has been
discontinued since about 2006.  But if we just
shorten that to "VirtualDub", we get to the
current product (http://www.virtualdub.org
).  And it also turns out that David Vinson
recommended the same product at
http://groups.google.com/group/e-prime/browse_thread/thread/8a3086f95f315fc5
.  It does seem to be an extensive video editing package, could be handy.