Multiple choice quiz graying out incorrect answers until correct chosen

ben robinson baltimore.ben at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 19:30:34 UTC 2011

did you ever figure this out?
my suggestion would be something to have a single slide object display the
question and each of four possible answers as five separate slidetext
objects within that slide.  enable mouse responding, and terminate the slide
after a response.  use HitTest to determine which answer was clicked.  if
the correct answer was clicked, jump to a label at the end of the trial.  if
an incorrect response was clicked, the next slide object in the trial
procedure would redisplay everything from the original slide object but with
the just-selected incorrect answer presented in gray font.  and repeat.

ben