How to fade from slide1 to slide2 (inline?)

enyhus erika.nyhus at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 17:55:41 UTC 2011

Thank you so much for your help!  I have changed all the code to use
Slide1.InputMasks(1).Responses.Count, but I am getting the following
error when I run it.

Operator type mismatch
For line: Do Until Slide1.InputMasks(1).Responses(nResps) = "{SPACE}"

Here is the full code that I am trying to get to work:

If Clock.Read - lngTrialStart >= 2500 Then GoTo SkipInLine

Dim nResps As Long

nResps = Slide1.InputMasks(1).Responses.Count
'waits for the initial keypress
If nResps > 0 Then

   'loops until either a response is made or the trial time runs out:
    nResps = Slide1.InputMasks(1).Responses.Count
   Do Until Slide1.InputMasks(1).Responses(nResps) = "{SPACE}"
      If Clock.Read - lngTrialStart >= 2500 Then GoTo SkipInLine
      Sleep 1
   Loop

   'logs the keypress time:
   c.SetAttrib "Keypress", Clock.Read

   'loops the color changing code until either the release or the
trial time time runs out
   Do Until
Slide1.InputMasks(1).Responses(Slide1.InputMasks(1).Responses.Count) =
"{-SPACE}"
      If Clock.Read - lngTrialStart >= 2500 Then GoTo SkipInLine
      'insert color changing code here
   Loop
Else
   Sleep 1