Trouble, special feedback

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Tue Jun 7 14:16:19 UTC 2011

Javier,

Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) PST's trained staff
takes any and all questions at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp , and they
strive to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours -- this is pretty
much their substitute for proper documentation, so make full use of
it.  3) If you do get an answer from PST Web Support, please extend
the courtesy of posting their reply back here for the sake of others.

That said, here is my take...

In broad outline, you will have to use some global variables (or
arrays) to keep track of all these scores, and then use those global
variables to construct the final slide.  For starters, see Chapter 4
of the User's Guide that came with E-Prime.  If you need more help
with global variables and arrays in general then you might want to
take a course in Introduction to Computer Programming, or consult any
elementary computer programming text.

BTW, I find your English just fine, hope you can understand mine.

Good luck,