Trouble, special feedback

Javier Alvarez teniaqueserelchavodelocio at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 23:35:49 UTC 2011

Hi.
I'm Javier, from Chile. I'm working on an experiment about concept
formation. Well, the experiment consists the displaying of words,
where the test subject must score the word in a scale 0 to 7. At this
point is everything right, but I'm stuck on a trouble, I need to show
a final slide where appear the individual scores that the participant
gave to each word, e.g.

[word 1]      5
[word 2]      4
[word 3]      7
[word 4]      0

The experiment has 4 stages, and each stage has between 10 and 20
trials. I need 4 final displays. I'm hopping your help. Thanks.

P.S: I'm spanish speaker, excuse me if my english is bad or
unintelligible.

Javier