Input object property

Evelina Tapia evelina at illinois.edu
Mon Jun 27 02:43:58 UTC 2011

Hello,

I want to be able to input a color in which words on slides are
displayed at the beginning (or middle) of an experiment. I thought of
using the message box but I am not sure how to pass on the input from
the message box to the appropriate level at which the object in
question is stored.

Also, is it even possible to successfully input and use colors as RGB
values (e.g. 133,123,142)? If not, what would be the best way to be
able to have the flexibility to input desirable RGB values?

I have limited experience with InLines so I'll be grateful for any
suggestions :)

Evelina