Four conditions - One pool of stimuli

Emmet emmet.c.clarke at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 15:05:55 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

I had a very productive few hours since my last panicked entry and I
think I have my experiment sorted very well. It was almost a couple of
Eureka moments and browsing previous questions and the PST forums. I
now have three conditions and a practice block, all drawing 25 random
pictures from a nested list of 125 pictures. I must say, the
userguide, while initially helpful, was more of a hindrance towards
the end. I felt that discovering how to construct the bare bones
"skeleton" of the sequence of events was the key. Since I did that,
I've been adding bits and pieces on here and there for the last couple
of hours and I think I may be ready to test my participants in a few
days. Thank you for your help, David and Liwenna.

best regards,

Emmet

University of York