SRBOX speech input trigger

Baris Demiral demiral.007 at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 28 06:58:52 UTC 2011

Dear E-prime users,

In our script, we have an e-prime object waiting for the speech input from
SRBOX (with input key defined as "6"). We want to write an inline code
(without jump) to make it possible to send a trigger as soon as the speech
input is recognized. We do not want to use jump , becasue after this object
there are things which should be executed. How do we write an inline script
call like "If SRBOX.activated=TRUE, then WritePort.. " kind of description?

Also, in our tests, eventhough we increased the sensitivity of the SRBOX for
speech input it writes the onset time of the speech as "0", I wonder there
is something that we are missing...any suggestions?

Thank you for your help in advance,
Baris

--
SB Demiral, PhD.