Can't get AddObservation to work, or plague of the Type Mismatch

ben robinson baltimore.ben at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 14:17:21 UTC 2011

try changing them to:
stopaccuracy.AddObservation CInt(c.GetAttrib("ogperf"))
errorawareness.AddObservation CInt(c.GetAttrib("ogaware"))

or CDbl(...) if CInt(...) isn't what you need.
i think the problem might be that when you c.GetAttrib the value it pulls
from the list is understood as a string, rather than some sort of number...