Sound files, Crashing, and Windows 7 (not as catchy as sun, sea and sangria) Update??

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Tue Mar 22 14:52:57 UTC 2011

Mich,

>  how often do computer-geeks read manuals, despite their liking for
> shouting RTFM?

Hmm, then I must be the exception, because I always start by
thoroughly reading whatever documentation I can find, and complain at
any lack of documentation (e.g., E-Prime).  I often say of myself &
my job, "I'm the guy who reads the manuals."

Best,
(E.g, just read the manual for my new iPod, two manuals for Camtasia
Studio, and still working through manuals for iPad and Evernote, etc.)