Sound files, Crashing, and Windows 7 (not as catchy as sun, sea and sangria) Update??

Lidia Suarez nusphd at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 02:49:38 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Thanks for your replies. I will keep you informed about PST's reply as soon
as I get it. I agree with David's reply:
"I suspect however that Microsoft changed how programs can detect
Standby/Hibernate functions and RefreshClockTest has not kept up with the
change"

 Just to summarise:
I am testing Eprime2 Prof (no Eprime 1.2). The RefreshClockTest needs to be
run with the anti-virus, screensaver, standby, and hibernated functions off.
Otherwise, a message prompts you to turn them off before continuing. If I
turn off these on XP, RefreshClockTest works. If I turn these on Vista,
RefreshClockTest ask me again to turn them off (when they are already turned
off) and it cannot proceed with the test (this is different to David's case,
who can proceed with the test). The same happened when I tried Windows 7.
Eprime2 comes with the same manual than Eprime1.2...(no more information
about new OS such as Vista).

Thanks. Let's see what PST says...