Logging multiple incorrect responses and their RT

Paul Groot pfc.groot at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 22:01:11 UTC 2011

Hi Fernando,

The quick-and-dirty solution with the goto-to-label construction will
actually work if you also add a c.log call before every goto-call
(eprime will automatically call c.log at the end of the trial once).
But you’re right. This is probably not considered an elegant solution.

Another way to implement arbitrary loops is to add an additional
‘level’ to your experiment by using an extra list object for the
repeating trials (i.e. place a new list object on the trial
procedure). This list will loop ‘forever’ by setting the ‘exit list’
parameter to high value. Then move all trial objects to the procedure
of this new list. Finally add a small inline script at the end of the
subtrial that will terminate the sublist when a specific condition is
met (i.e. if stim.ACC=1 then sublist.Terminate end if)

Hope this helps,
Paul