programming a test for assessing order memory

signy fluencystudy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 17:26:43 UTC 2011

Hi all,
I am having some trouble programming a new experiment.
in this experiment, participants are shown 8 words, one at a time.
in a test phase, they are then given 2,4 or 6 words and asked to state
the order that these words were presented.

I can program the study phase fine, but I am unsure how to present
multiple stim on one screen for the order test phase.
The way I have it set up now is there are blocked test phases:
arrange 2 words test phase
arrange 4 words test phase
arrange 6 words test phase

What I am unsure about is presenting 2,4or 6 words, randomly selected
from the study list of 8 words on the screen at once (the response
will be verbal, so input is not necessary).

Thanks for any help!

best,
Signy