frequency of cursor position recording

Ashtyster ashtyster at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 16:50:13 UTC 2011

Hi!

I've gotten a bit confused trying to understand how to set the
frequency of cursor position recording in E-Prime.

I am presenting images and recording mouse cursor positions while
subjects view the images. I would like to set the "sampling rate" for
the cursor position recording to 50 Hz. The in-line script has the
following sampling rate preset:

'Give some time back (required) - i.e. sampling rate.
Sleep 20
DoEvents

What I am confused about is what does this '20' value mean? Does it
mean 20 cycles per second?

I would appreciate if somebody could answer this question.

All best,
Ashtyster