Repeat Trial

ben robinson baltimore.ben at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 23:48:37 UTC 2011

you could even do this without an inline.
in the object collecting responses enable two separate Input Masks (they
could both be the keyboard, or both the mouse, or whatever).  one instance
of your Input Mask should have as its allowable response *only* the correct
response, and its End Action should be set to Terminate.  the other Input
Mask should have as its Allowable Response all other possible non-correct
section with your Label's name, then place the Label right before your
object which collects responses.  this should result in the program jumping
back to the label immediately prior to your stimulus every time an incorrect
response is received.

ben

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 5:41 PM, Cherise R. Chin Fatt <nic.cherise at gmail.com