Floor function

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Tue May 17 16:40:48 UTC 2011

You beat me to it.  Still, I went ahead and posted a "Mastering
E-Prime" article to more fully cover this (see
http://groups.google.com/group/e-prime/browse_thread/thread/71182af63ddc1402
), based on some notes I started last year and finished up today
prodded by your question (you may also see someone else's earlier
attempt at this at
http://support.pstnet.com/forum/Topic4424-5-1.aspx?Highlight=floor
).  Perhaps it will help someone else in the future.