Floor function

Benjamin bsmith.lap at gmail.com
Tue May 17 15:22:37 UTC 2011

The correct floor function is Fix(), which fixes the number the way
you might fix a dog.

Note that if your dog is negative, Fix() will round him "up" towards
zero.
Note that there is no ceiling function built into Visual Basic.
Note that Google does not understand the difference between Visual
Basic and .NET.
Note that Susan G. Campbell, PhD does.